Cacao Nib Cookie Dough Balls by Julie
PORTION: 20 small balls
MATERIAL: small mixer, rubber scoop
½ cup cashews
¼ cup oats
¼ cup dates
3 table spoons of cacao nibs
1 table spoon of maple syrup
2 table spoons of pure vanilla-extract
1/8 table spoon Himalaya salt or sea salt
- Combine cashews and oats in the mixer with a S-shaped blade. Mix until it becomes a fine structure.
- Add the dates and mix it all up again.
- Finally, add cocoa nibs, maple syrup, vanilla and salt. Mix until it becomes a thick dough.
- Shape the dough into small balls of cookie dough.
- Serve the cookie dough balls right away or place them at least 15 minutes in the fridge to stiffen.
JULIE’S TIPS & TRICKS:
The Cacao Nib Cookie Dough Balls will stay at least one month fresh by keeping them in a airtight jar.
Foodblogger Julie created some delicious and healthy recipes especially for our fans! Stay tuned to find more recipes.
- 30 January, 2020
- 15 November, 2019
- 06 February, 2020