Healthy fruit ice creams
18 June, 2015
Portion: 4 ice creams
- Ice cream molds
- 150 grams of cottage cheese
- 100 grams frozen or fresh strawberries
- 100 grams frozen or fresh raspberries
- 10 grams of agave syrup
- Mix the cottage cheese with the agave syrup.
- Puree the strawberries and raspberries in two separate bowls.
- Put some fruit in an ice cream mold. Then mix a little of the fruit with cottage cheese and put it on top of the first fruit layer. So this is your second layer.
- Repeat these steps until the ice cream mold is filled.
- Put the ice cream in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
Tip: try other fruit like mango, blueberries or pear!
Please allow advertising cookies to see the comment integration.