Get ready to party!
Can’t wait for summer to arrive? Are your legs getting restless and is dancing all you can think about?
Then you must be a festival girl! Picture the scene: You are enjoying a delicious cocktail and listen to
the dazzling music, you are completely relaxed, and hanging out with your bffs. Picking the best
festival outfits is part of the fun because the outfit has to be crazy! Big hats, short shorts, sunglasses,
bikinis, boots and scarfs. Festivals are all about making a fashion statement.
Last week the festival season kicked of with Coachella in Palm Springs, California, where the celebs
were out in force wearing feathers, colorful prints and ripped jeans, with a lot of flesh on display.
In the Californian sunshine we saw a lot of bare legs and crop tops, the shorter the better!
3 top tips for a great festival experience:
- Even at the sunniest festival it might get a little wet, especially when the temperatures are rising!
Wear a bikini under your outfit so you can cool off under a water hose, and be prepared for
an unexpected waterfall.
- Take flip flops to protect your feet when you take a shower. Your dancing feet will also thank
you when you need a rest from boots!
- Small details, big difference. Use accessories to define your festival look, with statement earrings,
sunnies, bangles, nail art, belts and hats. Experiment with different colors and sizes to add
fashion cred to your outfit.
If you still haven’t decided which festivals to do this year, here is our top 5:
- Carnival of Cultures in Berlin, Germany
- Lowlands, Biddingshuizen, Netherlands
- T in the Park, Balado, Scotland
- Solar, Roermond, Netherlands
- Fusion, Neustrelitz, Germany
- 06 February, 2020
- 30 January, 2020
- 15 November, 2019