HAPPY NEW YEAR
It’s always tricky to decide what to do on New Year’s Eve, don’t you find? Do you buy a ticket to a hip party? Or maybe you can’t you cope with the crush of people and prefer to sit around a fire pit with your girlfriends? Here are a few great tips from me, with love!
- Collect €20 per person and get your favourite Indonesian caterer to make a buffet for you.
- Are you a family person?! What could be nicer than spending the evening with family and friends? Invite everybody and make sure there is a polaroid camera at hand so you can capture the entire evening!
- Organise a G&T party and ask your friends to bring along oranges, cloves, mint and other tasty things to put in them.
- Book a hotel in a different city with your best friends, do a bit of research to find the cosiest bar and, of course, transform your hotel room into a true metamorphosis room before you set foot outside the hotel 😉 Don’t forget to pack a comfy pyjama set or your onesie for the day after!
- Organise a theme night. It could be a fancy dress party, but it could also be based around your favourite music: Dutch night, Beyoncé mood (with appropriate outfit, read: over the knee boots and glitter suits), Backstreet Boys vs. Spice Girls.
Finally; to some people, New Year’s Eve is a traditional festivity, to others it doesn’t mean so much. What I think is so special is that nearly everyone in the world celebrates that one moment together, or tries to.
Reminisce about the best moments of the year and create new memories together. 🙂
I hope you all have a spectacular night and I wish everyone the very best for 2016!!
Lots of love,
- 06 February, 2020
- 30 January, 2020
- 15 November, 2019