Stress-free start to the weekend
After a long week of working or studying and other obligations, it’s time for the weekend again. Below are a few tips on how to turn your well-deserved weekend into the ultimate enjoyable experience, ensuring that you are fully recharged and have a healthy start to the new week. These tips cover some great things you can do on your own and at your leisure, but of course you can also do them together with your best friend or your boyfriend for twice the fun. Enjoy!
1. Buy all the ingredients for an ultra-healthy and wholesome pumpkin soup! Especially at this time of year, what could be better than snuggling up on the sofa with a bowl of soup? We love it!
2. If you’re staying in for the evening to watch your favourite series, why not slip into a onesie? A onesie will keep you warm from head to toe and is very comfortable to boot.
3. If you’re taking a hot shower to relax, don’t forget to give your whole body a good scrub. This will remove all the dead skin cells, and once you’ve rubbed in a hydrating body lotion, your skin will feel nice and smooth again.
4. Go outdoors for a few hours and take a nice walk or go running. Not only will this be good for your fitness levels, it’ll also boost your immune system. A few hours of shopping doesn’t quite fit the bill, but will certainly be relaxing and inspire creativity!
5. Did you know that you can mix different tea ingredients? Pick the tea that best suits your mood. Camomile is very relaxing and fennel restores balance.
6. Now that the air is cold and dry again, your hands are the first victims. Apply a regenerating hand cream and keep your cuticles supple with special oil. Then when you’re doing your nails, why not go for a surprising colour of nail polish instead of the colours you normally use.
7. And lastly, make sure you get a good night’s sleep. Use a hot water bottle to warm your bed before you turn in. You’ll fall asleep fully relaxed and your body will have enough time to recover and recharge for another busy week!
- 06 February, 2020
- 30 January, 2020
- 15 November, 2019