#100DAYSHKMX by MANON MEIJERS – WEEK 2
– You never look as pretty as #fitspiration #fitspo #reallyf*ckinggorgeousbody pictures on Instagram. After you have finished your workout, your hair is probably sticking to your head and your face looks like you pulled an allnighter. Working on a summer body is not as sexy as the end result. 😉
– An awesome sports outfit makes you look smashing during your workout. Throw away your shapeless sweat pants: sport leggings are on trend right now and so fashionable that you can even wear them outside the gym.
– I always drink a protein shake after my workouts. It may sound very Hulk Hogan-ish, but if you don’t drink them there’s a chance that your muscles are going to be digested by your body (or something like that: just try it out). The protein shake will taste a lot better if you mix them it with frozen fruit. Add some and it’s like you are drinking a milkshake.
– I noticed that after an intensive butt/leg workout it’s so much harder to take the stairs. I do like the feeling of muscular pain, it means you gave your all!
– Unfortunately I do not see any progression after one week, but keep up the good work and stay motivated! Soon, the hard work will pay off. Celebrity stylist Manon Meijers joins our challenge #100daysHKMX. Manon and her personal trainer Guy van der Reijden share a weekly workout video and nutrition schedule to get fit before summer. Check the workout video and join!
- 16 November, 2016
- 14 October, 2016
- 30 January, 2020
- 15 November, 2019
- 06 February, 2020