#100DAYSHKMX BY MANON MEIJERS – WEEK 3
– Really. What are 100 days? – The days are getting longer and before you know its time for tank tops and skirts again. How nice would it be if you’re 100% prepared for that! Eye on the price, ladies!
– Look for nice photos as a motivation and example. Unfortunately, you cannot reach your goal within one week (if only…) but the more often you cheat and skip your workout, the farther away your goal is. Keep it up!
– Find a partner in crime! I have the luxury to have one of the trainers from the PT-studio (Dirk) who is texting me off and on: send me a photo of your lunch/workout. I never skip a meal and always make sure it’s a good one! Trouble shared is trouble halved.
– Having a rough day? Stay. Away. From. The. Chocolate. Make sure you have a good alternative that makes you happy. For example a laptop where you can shop online 😉
– Keep your diet varied. Nobody gets happy from eating the same salad for 7 days. Try at least once a week something that you have never eaten before.
Hang in there ladies, healthy is the new sexy…
Celebrity stylist Manon Meijers joins our challenge #100daysHKMX. Manon and her personal trainer Guy van der Reijden share a weekly workout video and nutrition schedule to get fit before summer. Check the workout video and join!
- 16 November, 2016
- 14 October, 2016
- 30 January, 2020
- 15 November, 2019
- 06 February, 2020