#100daysHKMX by Manon Meijers – Week 4
11 February, 2015
- Summer is approaching fast! Haven’t you noticed that the days already seem to be getting longer…?
- The new bikinis are gradually trickling into the web shops… spending a quarter of an hour relishing how they look (or just buying your dream bikini) works brilliantly.
- Make a playlist for your workouts: the right music can get you through it and it always makes the time seem to go faster.
- Get a spray tan. You really look a hundred times more summer-proof and streamlined with a bit of colour (really, I swear I can see definition in my stomach).
- Totally childish? Maybe. But it helps me to have a big countdown calendar hanging next to me on which I draw a smiley every day that I have kept to the diet and put a sticker on it (yes, I’m a nerd and I’m proud of it) when I have done my workout. That way you can always see at a glance how far you have come: shame to let that go!
- From one day to the next, you won’t easily see a difference. So arrange to meet someone you haven’t seen for a while. Bet you they do see the difference after a month! Bring on those compliments…
- Set a text for your phone alarm next time you need to set your alarm clock ridiculously early. The first one saying: Go sport! The second: Go sport, lazy! The third: Fine. Forget about your bikini bod. Guaranteed to work.
- Go to sleep with your new mantra: Healthy is the new sexy. Healthy is the new sexy. Healthy is the new sexy. Healthy is the new szzzz…..
- If I find a workout almost unbearable, it helps me to use the “I’ll prove them wrong” tactic: how many people laughed at the start of your #100daysHKMX challenge? Right. You’ll prove them wrong.
- Throw away your scales. Really. Don’t weigh, don’t measure: your reflection in the mirror will soon (nearly there!) really tell you how well you are doing. And it is absolutely true that muscles weigh more than fat. We just forget that fact too easily…
Seeing the clips for the first time? No worries! Just start at week 1 and you’ll be ready for summer!
- 16 November, 2016
- 14 October, 2016
Please allow advertising cookies to see the comment integration.
- 30 January, 2020
- 15 November, 2019
- 06 February, 2020